Monday, October 27, 2014

1 in 1001: Go to a Comedy Show 10.25.14

Hi Everyone!

So I have officially checked the first thing off of my list! Yay! This past Saturday 10/25/14, I went to Brooklyn to The Bell House, with two of my friends to see the #Nofilter Show. This is a comedy show done by three youtubers: Grace, Hannah and Mamrie. If you don’t know who they are you should definitely look them up on youtube. They are super funny! They are doing this comedy tour to promote Grace’s new book which we got a copy off since we got the vip package! We also got to meet them and take pictures with them after the show so now I have selfies of Grace and Hannah on my phone which is pretty freakin cool. We also got a group selfie with them. Not only are the super funny but they are also all really nice. The show was also extremely funny. There were points that I just should’ stop laughing. They did a bunch of little skits, acted out some fan fiction and interacted really well with the audience. I definitely recommend you guys to check it out if it is in your area!

It was definitely an awesome experience and I am glad I finish got to see a comedy show. I will definitely be on the look out for more. To finish this off here are some pictures from the show! 





 
Just hugging Grace in the background nbd.

Casual selfie of Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment