Tuesday, December 9, 2014

New Internship While Kind Of




Hi Everyone!

I hope you all are having a great winter so far and for all those students out there good luck on your finals!

One of the thing son my list of 101 in 1001 is to get an internship which I did! Well kind of, I am now a writer for Uloop News. For those of you who don't know what it is, it is kind of like a Buzzfeed kind of website but it breaks down  articles by specific colleges so it is more targeted. I am super excited to have the opportunity to write for them. My first article on Final was just posted and you can read that HERE.

The reason I am not counting it as a kind of  internship is because it is completely virtual which is awesome because I can do it from anywhere! But when I was making the list, I was thinking of more of an internship that is in an office doing things HR related (HR is my major.) So I decided to count this as half of a goal accomplished but I was still super excited about this so I wanted to share it on here!

I hope you guys have a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment